LBLD Packing List
What shouldn’t you forget to bring to laid back? Here are some suggestions…
- Reusable dishes! We’ll have the washing station so bring all of your meal- dishes – but don’t forget your water bottle, your coffee cup, and your reusable shot glass if you plan on visiting the Lane!
- Bring yer radio! Gaea FM is going to be playing tunes all day long.
- Containers to help you with pack-in, pack-out. Bring your garbage bags, and any air-tight containers you might want.
- Personal care items – don’t forget your shower kit, towel (and an extra to sit on when you’re skyclad), sunscreen, bugspray, extra change of shoes – or your lube and condoms. SAFETY AND CONSENT, shipmates.
- Weather protection – a hat! An umbrella! Sunscreen! Rope to tie yourself to the mast in case of a nasty squall! Things to batten down the hatches!
- Your mask! You need it to go in the dining hall.
- Your vaccination card, or a photo of it, or your medical record showing you are vaccinated! Ya can’t get on the land without it for Laid Back! As always, bring your drivers license. Or we’ll make ya walk the plank.
- Cash or card for the hot dog cart, the auction, and to donate whatever your heart is willing to!
ARRRRR, ME HEARTIES